The decade of the 1920s was a time of great decadence and great wealth in American history. Thanks to one of the great American literature pieces, the name 'Gatsby' has become synonymous with that era, and a lifestyle of opulence and wealth. Stuhrling Original's Gatsby Series timepieces present a look and feel that is right out of that era.
- The Lady Gatsby features an elegant yet simple two hand movement with an offset second-hand sub-dial
- Hydraulically embossed sand dune silver dial
- Highly polished rose goldtone stainless steel case
- Classic brown leather watch strap with embossed crocodile pattern
- Faceted alpha style rose goldtone hands
- Domed krysterna crystal sporting beveled moon faceting
- Swiss quartz movement
- Decorated screw-down case back
- Push-button deployment clasp in rose goldtone
- Water resistance rating of 50 meter/165 feet
All measurements are approximate and may vary slightly from the listed information.
Watch bands can be sized to fit 6.5-inch to 7.5-inch wrists.
Manufacturer: Stuhrling Original
BrandName: Stuhrling Original
Materials: Stainless steel, leather
Catalog #: 10722130
Model No: 145L.1245E2
Dimensions: Case: 23 mm W x 7 mm D; Strap: 17 mm W